Baby Corner

Old 11-15-05, 08:13 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I. Can. Not. Believe. It!!!!!!!! The exact same day!!! I am so glad I'll be able to compare notes with a woman of experience!! I must say though, for your fourth try you are SERIOUSLY due for a BFP girlfriend.

I start my meds tonight, but I don't think I'm supposed to go for the baseline ultrasound and bloodwork until Friday - I'll find all that out later this morning when I call in. Things are bound to be a little different since I'm being treated from a distance.

I still haven't checked out my meds (blush). That's this morning's task (I work at home).

Good luck tonight with your own shots, even thought you're already a pro!

Julie

Old 11-15-05, 09:26 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Good luck Julie and StacyLynn-
This is an exciting time, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Go Follies Go!!!!
Keep us posted. That is soooo cool that you all started on the same day, Awesome.
Take care.
Allison

Old 11-15-05, 09:34 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Good luck Stacy!

Most cool that you two get to be such close cycle buddies, here's to two bfps after t'day

Old 11-15-05, 11:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

As it turns out I won't start the stims until Saturday, provided everything looks good on my baselines this Friday. Definitely makes the whole Thanksgiving thing easier - wonder if that's deliberate? Either way I'm glad.

AND I opened the med boxes and looked inside - nasty powders & such. Oh well....

J.

Old 11-15-05, 02:00 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

I found it best not to dwell / think about the meds too much other than when I had to as they were being jabbed into me. I refused to read the side effects etc too and I felt that made it easier. Not like I wasn't going to take them after all

It all seems worse than it is, once you get going you just kinda get on with it and it becomes "normal" frighteningly quickly!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools