Baby Corner

Old 01-04-06, 07:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Leslie, How come you never made one? How are you feeling??

Old 01-04-06, 10:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi Girls!!!
I'm baaaaaccckkkk!! Just had my consult appointment with the new RE's office tonight. I saw Dr. Check at Cooper. (Faith isn't he like the crazy professor or something?!) So anyway, the plan is, believe it or not to go back to trying diui's again - UNmedicated but use progesterone supps. Because he thinks that the meds could be having an adverse affect on my body. Then if I still don't get pg it could be my eggs. Or I could go straight to ivf with LESS meds than I was on, etc. etc. I think I will try the iui's first then do another ivf.

Faith he also mentioned using LIT - there. Did you have to use that? I have to do some reading up on it.

So I guess we have a plan. I get af about a week or so but I think we're going on vacation in Feb. so probably the following cycle will be the one.

Very cute ticker Bonnie! I missed you guys, I was sick for 2 weeks. I tried to keep up, but just felt to yuck to post all the time!

Thanks for thinking of me!!

Old 01-05-06, 12:02 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

StacyLynn that's great. I'm so excited for you. I wish you weren't waiting till March though! Sounds like you have a good plan. Maybe that's just the ticket, a whole new approach. Anyway, a vacation before sounds perfect. Bonnie, I have the ticker but it only shows up when I post a new thread. I don't know why. L

Old 01-05-06, 11:13 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Stacy, yes, Dr. Check is unique. Did you love the decor of his office? I'm sure he threw a lot of paperwork at you. I got pg through IUI several times so it does work. My problem was holding onto a pg. Why did he suggest LIT? Do they do LIT at their offices now? I know some other Cooper gals had to cross the border and go into Mexico for the treatment as it wasn't FDA approved or it was then it wasn't (something like that). I believe in Check's theory that meds can have an adverse effect. I also believe they make already fragile eggs even more fragile. While I didn't do LIT, I did antibiotic therapy. I wore an IV pump for 10 days and had a cocktail pumped through my system 24/7. Did it work? I'll never know but I carried to term after I did that treatment. There are some other Cooper patients who did this treatment in NYC.

If there is anything you need to know about Cooper or their doctors, send me an e-mail.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Faith

Old 01-05-06, 12:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Stacylynn, That is just wonderful! I had a friend who did have to cross the border to get some kind of white blood cell treatment...after she did, she had two successful IVF pregnancies! Sounds like you have the right Doctor!! BTW, What is with "Faith", Glinda is your real name Faith???
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools