Baby Corner

Old 08-12-06, 03:34 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Wooppiieee!! Like I've said a million times before, those things don't lie. I'm SO excited for you! I'm super glad you did the evil pee stick because it was driving me CRAZY not knowing. Now you just have to find out how many are in there! Here's hoping for twins? Triplets? What are you hoping for? That's such great news StacyLynn, I've got the biggest grin on! What if your hcg is like 2000? This has got to be your time. Congratulations.

Old 08-12-06, 03:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

OMG!!!! I am so happy for you! I nearly fell off my chair reading this post I'm just so excited.

I can't wait for your beta, if your already this symptomatic, I'm betting money you've got multiples. Granted, it's only a dollar fifty cause I've got twins and need every extra penny.

Heeee heeee heeeeee heeehe e! Oohhhh now, We MUST think very sticky thoughts. Molassas, honey, fly paper, tar yes, tar is very sticky.

I hope everything stays in the pink and baby blue for you. Got my fingers crossed and lots of positive sticky energy headed your way so you can have a healthy and very happy 9 months.

Whooo HOoooooo!!!!!

Old 08-12-06, 05:49 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Yeah....that is such good news. Now the even bigger question, how many are in there? I have a feeling it's more than one

Finally someone to join Glinda and I in the joys of multiples. I don't usually like those evil pee sticks but I am so glad you did one. How many do you secretly want?

Old 08-12-06, 08:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Firstly, I am VERY CAUTIOUSLY optimistic. I just feel like, okay here I go again. I don't remember if I posted this or not but this last week dh had a dream we had twin girls.

What do I secretly want? (honestly, I'll take whatever or how many I'm given, and be thankful) but my *ideal* would be b/g twins or g/g twins. And I'd hang my IF hat up so fast your head'll spin! So that's it in a nutshell. My poor brain can't stop thinking about that beautiful blue line from the evil pee stick!

You guys are all so funny, molassas, tar, etc. But let's not all get too excited too fast, remember what happened last time. Decent beta #'s then splat. So I have to really try not to get too ahead of myself. Ya know? But thanks for the well wishes any way - I love them!!

Old 08-12-06, 08:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

StacyLynn you deserve to be excited. I swear the more positive you stay, the better off in the long run. If you're too cautious then I'll just get 100% excited for you!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools