Baby Corner

Old 10-12-05, 09:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

You guys are so funny. LOVE Lost too. Sawyer is the type of guy you mess around with - Jack is the type of guy you marry (in my opinion). Even though my dh is mostly like crazy Locke somehow!!

Anyway, so excited for you Mary Ellen! The 27th will be here in no time. I too have dreamt of saying those same words "We're having a baby!" I pray that it happens soon for all of us!!! Good luck!

Old 10-13-05, 10:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I know who Jack and Sawyer are. I was just joking. So do you think the underground bunkers extend to the other sides of the island and they are all really next to each other under the ground but don't know it?

Old 10-13-05, 11:42 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Mary-Ellen-Good luck w/ this cycle we will be here for you

, 10/27/05 is right around the corner!! yippie

Old 10-13-05, 01:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Oh. Sorry. I haven't watched this season because I just found out I like it so didn't want to start half way. Plus, Top Models is on at the same time and that keeps me laughing for an hour. Sawyer really isn't that bad of a name. I was thinking about Mule because my little stinker is kicking me like a mule. Lots going on in the hospital today. Wow. Leslie

Old 10-13-05, 02:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Leslie...I thought I was the only sucker that was into watching top model

I love that show! I thought for sure the girl with the big lips was going to win this season until I saw how clutzy she is...glad she got booted. You said their is lots going on in the hospital...what's going on? Not with you? Not much going on in my world. It's kind of boring hanging around home all day watching tv. -I need to learn to knit, scrap book or something. I would love to know how to make things for my little peanuts.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools