Baby Corner

Old 10-13-05, 05:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Missy. I was kidding. About 30 firemen just walked by though because someone had a baby. That was pretty exciting. I'm glad they kicked her off the whole "I don't know if I'm a lesbo" was killing me. She's only 18! I don't like Kim either. I'm sick of her stupid slumpy pose she's always in and Lisa is a big B! Big lips one was cute. I know how to knit and all sorts of stuff but it's hard when you're laying down. How much longer are you on arrest? Leslei

Old 10-13-05, 06:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Fortunately they upgraded me to more of a house arrest where I can move around, I just can't lift anything and I's supposed to get off my feet as much as possible. They said for the rest of the pregnancy. Look on the bright side....now you have someone to chat with all day

I don't like Kim either...she doesn't look or act like a model so I don't know why they are keeping her around. Not to mention she is really short and the judges usually have a huge hangup about height. I thought big lips was beautiful, just dumb as a brick

The lesbian thing is pretty funny, keeps the show interesting. My best friend is a lesbian and she would have been horrified to watch the show (the models made lesbians look bad). Anyway, I still love the show. I don't know all their names, but I'm rooting for either the really pale girl with the long wavy hair, or the girl with the short dark hair (they put extensions on her then cut them back off). The ***** is probably the one that will win though

Old 10-13-05, 07:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

No way, they said she needed a face lift yesterday. She looks pretty rough. I like the one with the big ears. That's what I think my little angel is going to look like. They probably just keep the short weird one on the show because she's an easy vote off. The rest of them all look about the same. The whole time at home? Wow, that would suck! I jokes. I have to stick to the mattress the whole time too. At least I get cake everyday, if I want.

What other shows are good? I like Grey's Anatomy too. L

Old 10-13-05, 09:00 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Unfortunately I am a reality show junky

Survivor is my favorite. I also like CSI, ER, I hate to admit it, but my dh got me hooked on Nip/Tuck

I'm sure I will discover a bunch of new favorites though. So, yesterday I was feeling a bit down, so I did what every pregnancy book tells you not to do....I cut my hair off. It was half way down my back, now it's up over my shoulders. I'm glad I did it. I needed a new mommy look

Old 10-14-05, 12:16 AM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey ladies

Thanks for the well wishes, you guys are great.

I love Jack and Sawyer, I don't know who I like more. I think I find myself glued to the screen more when Sawyer is on. So I guess it would have to be Sawyer. He is sooo sexy. I love his southern accent. But then again if I had to be stranded on an island with only one guy I guess it would be Jack as he is the more relationship type man. Oh it's fun dreaming. But hey if it's my dream I can have them both on the island with me right. Then again, I think Saeed is pretty sexy too. There is definatley something hot about him.

ohhh to dream...... well you'll have to excuse me ladies, I'm going to have to go jump my unsuspecting DH now...

bye

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools