Baby Corner

Old 10-14-05, 10:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

My dh would love it if I jumped him...poor boy! I used to watch the show regularly when it first came on, but I lost interest. I would definately have to say Jack though. I don't like the bad-boy type.

Old 10-14-05, 06:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

My poor dh gets nothing till I have my little sweetie. I told him at least he doesn't have to be the creepy Dad that tells the Dr. to throw one in for Dad. When is nip/tuck on? Is it plastic surgery show. I love that stuff. I read a book about LA that said girls bleach their ehhem.... BUTTHOLES! It's like major surgery so you can wear a gstring to the beach. Hello! That would really hurt. So last night this girl across the hall from me was freaking out. Yelling and screaming for over an hour. I thought she was losing her baby or dying or something. Come to find out this morning she just had a reaction to her meds. Jesus! I thought someone might of been sawing her leg off. Talk about over reacting. I gave her a stink eye this morning. I was scared shitless! Leslie

Old 10-14-05, 07:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Nip/tuck is on tuesday nights at 10:00 and be prepared the sex scenes are pretty graphic. It is a show about 2 best friends that have a plastic surgery business together. It's actually pretty entertaining. Sorry the girl across the hall scared the crap out of you. I suppose you need something for entertainment value around there

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools