Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Still No AF

Reply Post New Topic

  • WestiesMA WestiesMA's Avatar 01-25-05 | 01:26 AM

    No luck so far. I thought I had some cervical mucus over the weekend and might have O'd, but who knows.
    I called the RE, but she is out of town at a conference, and the nurse says the only thing that is in my chart is to come in ion CD3 for an u/s. Uh, that would be great if I could get to CD1!

    So I guess I wait. Some more. If I already O'd and go on Provera, will that mess things up even more?
  • AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 01-25-05 | 07:42 AM
  • If this cycle has already been 28+ in length in will not hurt to take the provera and kick start a new cycle...

  • glinda glinda's Avatar 01-25-05 | 08:42 AM
  • Did you ever look into having a cyst due to the elevated estradiol level? A cyst can delay AF. When that happened to me, I took provera to bring on AF.
  • ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 01-25-05 | 12:43 PM
  • Bummer! I hope the
    shows up soon.
  • :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 01-25-05 | 02:43 PM
  • I would probably avoid the Provera, but it's all up to you. I just hope she shows soon!