Baby Corner

Old 10-10-04, 10:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Swore I wouldn't do this

Okay up until now I've been doing really good, BOB has pretty much left me alone and I have not been obsessing. In fact I had no idea how many days past O I was until I just looked. So this is really making me mad that now I have this little thing starting to make me obsess. I am 11 dpo and today I am having this weird crampy type of feeling kind of low in my abdomen just left of center, it almost feels like ovulation pain. I keep telling myself it could be absolutely anything including pre AF cramps but then I start to think maybe it's implantation. GRRRR!! I am so mad at myself for starting to think about about when I've made it this far without worrying about it. I even went to Dollar Tree Friday night and didn't buy any tests so they wouldn't be here to tempt me.
Just to feed my little obsession can anyone describe what implatation might feel like?

Old 10-10-04, 11:23 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Unfortunately, implantation can feel like AF cramps. I know that didn't help with your obsessing.

Good Luck

Old 10-10-04, 12:51 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I had cramping off an on after every IUI whether I was pg or not...hoping it means good things for you! :

Old 10-10-04, 02:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

every cycle I am TTC, I feel strange cramps and twinges...not sure what's what. Hoping it's implantation!

Old 10-10-04, 08:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks for the replies. I think I'm over my little obsession from this morning. The cramp/pain whatever you want to call it only lasted about an hour so I'm thinking it wasn't anything just my body messing with me. I told DH tonight that I don't even know if I want to test this month or just wait and see if AF shows up. It gets so hard looking at those negative tests month after month so maybe I'll just skip it this month until I have a reason to test. Although I say that now it will probably change by Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully BOB will stay away the next couple days since I chased him off today. I have plenty to keep me busy I'm refinishing our wood floor in the living room and it's slow going.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools