Baby Corner

Old 07-05-05, 09:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Bonnie, thanks for your kind words...I will be sure to keep posting as to my results. Missy

Old 07-06-05, 12:39 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hey Missy, all the books say the first sign of pg is period like cramping. Your butt will get used to the shots. Mine doesn't even hurt at all anymore. I had a little trouble probably the first couple weeks then it just stopped hurting. Hmmm, that's about the time it started to grow (my butt that is). My DH LOVES to give me the IMs. It is weird. You'd think he'd be all worried to hurt me. It might be revenge for the emotional jags I've been having about being BIG!!! Anyway, what is the use worrying because you will find out soon enough that there are THREE happy babies. You are such a good person and they will be lucky to be carried by YOU for the next nine months. Just keep telling them that! Jen, same thing, you have to stay positive. Try and distract yourselves with other things. I used this board a lot and that seemed to help. Humor does too. Believe me! You guys are going to be great!!! Leslie

Old 07-07-05, 10:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Smile

Thanks you guys! The cramping has somewhat gone away. I'm so glad I found this website! It's so nice to be able to talk to others who are going through what I'm going through. Yes, husbands listen, but it's not the same. Thanks again. You guys are wonderful and so encouraging.

Old 07-07-05, 11:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Wait a minute!! Husbands listen? Where did you get one that does that? Just kidding. You crampers are going to be fine. Just stay positive. Good luck Jen. When do you find out?? Leslie

Old 07-08-05, 10:45 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Too funny!

Notice I didn't say they "listen all the time"!!! ha!ha! I find out on the 13th. I don't feel any different - I don't have any of the symptoms, so all signs are pointing to...negative. I'll let you guys know when I get home Wednesday night.

Thanks,
Jen

Last edited by jenf; 07-08-05 at 10:47 PM. Reason: misspelling
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools