Baby Corner

Old 05-16-05, 04:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Unhappy

good Luck Alicia! It is stressful, but very exciting...I had an prelim. ultrasound today and got the green light to begin! Now for all of the drugs

I'm ready though...I will think positive thoughts for you!

Bonnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALICIAE
Hello everyone, I saw my RE today for ultrasound and he said my lining looks great and I am ready for frozen transfer next Friday. Please send me some good thoughts. We are transfering two embryos and I pray this one works. My pregnancy test will be June 2nd

I hate that waiting period the next three weeks will seem like three years.

Good luck to all of you who are getting ready for your cycle and I am wishing you all success.

Alicia

Old 05-16-05, 04:20 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hey Bonnie, I started my meds again about two weeks ago and feel fine this time. 1st time I was sick all the time and GRUMPy! Maybe your body gets more used to it so maybe it won't be bad for you. FOUR more days Alicia! I've got two more weeks before it's off to Minnesota again. How's Laura and Missy??

Old 05-16-05, 07:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Leslie,

I'm still around...I meet with my doc. this friday to talk about getting started again. I'm almost positive we will get going again at the end of June provided he gives the o.k. I'm starting to get excited again. I don't know what happened with Laura...I have been wondering about her myself. I keep hoping for her that no news is good news

I read that you started your meds a few weeks ago? What does a frozen cycle entail? What meds do you have to take with a frozen cycle? What's the date of your transfer? I'll be thinking of you and saying a prayer. Good luck and take care.

Missy

Old 05-17-05, 12:57 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Missy. You start on b/c but I didn't have time so started on Norethindrone for about ten days then Lupron (shots in the belly) then Estradiol (more shots) twice a week then right before transfer the big one Progesterone in the hip twice a day. I also do a blood thinner in the belly every morning. I'm feeling like a pin cushion and look like someone shoots me regulary in the belly with bb's. The only problem I forsee is that my hubby isn't going with me so I don't know who will give me the progesterone shots. I can do all the ones in my belly but....Any ideas anyone? The first time I did the meds the Norethindrone made me sick to my stomach, the Lupron gave me awful headaches and well, I was pretty grumpy the whole time. ANyway, this time I feel good so I'm happy about that. Anyway, good luck and you go get pregnant!!!

Old 05-17-05, 10:11 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi girls, I just wanted to check in. three more days and I am getting excited. I am also thinking about those of you that have transfer in June. I have found the frozen to be so much easier. I am also trying the accupuncture this time. I really think it is helping. I have a treatment Friday morning just before transfer.

Leslie I saw that your husband is unable to go with you for this transfer. You can give the progesterone shots to yourself in the thigh. I had to do it with my fresh cycle a couple times. It is scary but you can do it just ice the area first. do you have a family member who could go with you? Stay positive, and keep us posted.

Bonnie, I wanted to wish you luck. You will find frozen transfer so much easier. The meds are not as bad and you are not as tired. Keep us posted on your progress.

Alicia

Last edited by ALICIAE; 05-17-05 at 10:14 AM.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools