Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Transfer Update

Reply Post New Topic

• StacyLynn 08-01-06 | 05:31 PM
  • So after flip flopping a little bit we decided last night that we were going to transfer 3 and freeze 2, but then they tell me this morning that they had already done the assisted hatching on 4. (I was pi$$$$ed!) So then we decided to just go for it and put all 5 back. Here are the stats:

8 cell grade 2AB
    8 cell grade 2AB
    8 cell grade 3AB
    8 cell grade 2B
    7 cell grade 3B

Faith, help me out here. I know that 7 & 8 cell are good, but I don't know anything about the 2 or 3, AB stuff. I'm hoping it's okay, but shoot straight with me - you know I'm that kind of girl.

Well back to the couch now. I did do acupuncture today and I'm feeling really good overall...thanks for listening!! Love ya guys!

• Celia_M 08-01-06 | 06:07 PM
  • Sending you a whole Heap of really sticky vibes!!

Those sound like some great embies!!

Last edited by Celia_M; 08-01-06 at 06:10 PM..
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 08-01-06 | 08:04 PM
  • Sometimes you have to let fate in on the decisions...your numbers look great-start in on the pasta and pineapple! Did you do accupuncture with your last transfer??? It does feel good-try to relax and let yourself be pampered

• imagine imagine's Avatar 08-01-06 | 09:59 PM
  • That sounds good! I will keep you in my prayers!
  • glinda glinda's Avatar 08-02-06 | 02:32 PM
  • Never one to blow smoke up anyone's

..............that being said.............Stacy, your embryos are FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

The grading refers to fragmentation. You really put back great looking embryos. Once again, my twins are the result of 5 or 6 celled embryos, Grade B.