Baby Corner

Old 07-30-17, 03:43 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 71.43%
Default ttc

After We Have Sex, I Think That Everything Comes Out. Is This Why I Am Not Getting Pregnant?

Old 07-30-17, 03:49 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 42.86%

Hi

Honestly, this question is one of the most frequently asked questions that we get during new patient consultations. At the time of male orgasm, the ejaculate is composed of proteins, enzymes, and water from the seminal vesicles. The sperm represent only one to three drops of the total ejaculate volume of 1.5 to 5 mL. Following ejaculation in the vagina sperm rapidly move from the vagina into the cervical mucus, where they can live for 5 to 7 days. The cervical mucus serves as a reservoir for the sperm, from which they can subsequently travel to the upper reproductive tract and meet the egg in the fallopian tube.

It is normal for much of the ejaculate to spill out of the vagina following coitus. For most couples, this does not decrease their chances for pregnancy. Rarely, a woman may suffer from vaginal or uterine prolapse. The altered anatomic relationship may not hold enough of the ejaculate in close proximity to the cervix following coitus. Such conditions usually occur only after several previous vaginal deliveries.We were never able to diagnose the exact reason that I couldn’t become pregnant. This can be frustrating and scary because there is no clear-cut path to fixing a problem that you can’t define. I remember talking to other women who had more defined issues such as male factor or PCOS and thinking that those would be easier diagnoses to deal with. Luckily, we were able to benefit from the trend of REs to rapidly recommend IVF for patients whose infertility is unexplained.

Old 08-01-17, 10:36 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 28.57%

Hey ladies,I found this thread on my wall and would really encourage the effort one puts up in trying to conceive.Me and my husband have gone through the same harsh period for more than 1.5 year.It really feels like a losing battle,when you try everything but endup on nothing.After almost 2 years of TTC,we lost all our hopes and were on the verge of quiting.Only then my childhood friend Sam introduced me to the egg donation procedures of a clinic named BioTexCom of human reproduction in Ukraine.Yes, you have to get to Ukraine for the treatment but once you are there,the accommodation is great,the charges are affordable and for all the couples who are TTC can get there,the results are worth it and ,yes I am a happy mom of a beautiful doll

Old 08-01-17, 10:46 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 28.57%

And one more thing, the clinic provides with many other packages of surrogacy and eggs donation. The packages are pretty affordable and in case of negative results,re-tries can be made.Thanks God I got my results in the first try and became mother of a pretty doll.Even if the results don't showup much good in first attempt,don't lose your heart.Don't feel shy.Plan it and make it.You shouldn't make a lot of gap between you and your child's age

. Lots of love your way.Best wishes

Old 09-21-17, 01:53 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 500%

First of all, I want to appreciate your courage to share your personal problem at this open online platform. This is very common question asked by patients. I am hair for you to provide sufficient information that easily clear your doubts in professional me. You should be very informative to understand all terms in medically. It is medical certified fact that the male orgasm evacuate is made of protein, enzyme and water. This provides appropriate help to meet the eggs in fallopian tube.
This is a normal process to come out ejaculate sperm. It is not decrease your possibility of pregnancy. You should overcome this horrible problem of negative thinking in easy and effective way with powerful yoga and meditation to maintain proper balance in your body and mind. You should overcome negative thinking with the positive thinking. You can start your planning with positive affirmation that is universally accepted to provide sufficient energy to handle negative energy into positive energy. I can understand your physical and mental stays at this time.
I want to forget those days of my life that are full of emptiness and darkness due to my multiple trying to conceive failure. You should give preference to high hemoglobin level in your blood that helps you for easy conceive. It is time to get full support from your husband side to convert your dream into reality with real bonding with your partner to make appropriate balance in her physical needs and emotion very well. Today we are living in medical research based world. You can easily conceive in natural way and advanced IVF test tube baby treatment that has high success rate all over the world.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools