Baby Corner

Old 11-13-06, 05:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

It was negative. Doctor wants to talk about it in two weeks but for me I want to talk about it now and it sucks that he can't make an appt sooner. I want to try again as soon as possible and not really think about this one at all because it hurts. Thank you for asking. nice to know there are people who can relate.

Old 11-14-06, 01:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Please allow yourself to have whatever feelings you want to have. After my first IVF cycle went down hill, I tried to make it like it didn't bother me and that it didn't hurt. But on the inside it hurt like heck and I just wanted to scream at people that it was never going to happen and to stop saying that, that they had NO idea how I felt. But keep your head up, things will be ok.

Old 11-15-06, 10:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thank you for your kind words. I completly understand wanting to scream at people. My dh family is always asking when we are going to have a baby? why is it taking so long for us? I have explained to them what we are going through and they can't seem to grasp the idea that we are not getting pregnant because of low sperm count. They keep saying "well he got you pregnant once so how could it be that?" . So I know the holidays are going to be tough listening to them. I think I am going to finally lose it and give them my fertility doctor number and tell them to talk to him about it if they have any concerns. lol Oh well I guess I can see the humor in that. I've decided to go and check out some different methods for relaxing so that I will not be as stressed out the next time.

Old 11-16-06, 09:30 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Good Idea!!!! I have started back at the gym and I find that it allows me to put my thoughts in order, but I also get massages!! Just keep your head up.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools