Baby Corner

Old 10-23-05, 11:17 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default u/s

Well, tomorrow I have my big 20 week u/s and I'm really excited. I can't believe I'm only halfway there...feels like I've been waiting forever for these little angels

Hopefully they will give me 100% on Isabelle so I can start buying things. I went shopping with my mom the other day and their were so many cute baby outfits but I didn't dare get anything because they wouldn't tell us definately that baby a is a girl. My neural defect blood work came back great....no defects. I think that was the last of the big tests, so I feel very fortunate that both babies are healthy. I can't wait to see how big they are. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Leslie, haven't heard from you in a few days...the ghosts get you in the hospital

Missy

Old 10-23-05, 02:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Missy, that's great! Well I thought you were four weeks behind me but I'm just 23 weeks so I guess not. Hmmm.. confused. Oh well, that happens a lot in here. No boggy room has someone new in it, we'll see how long she lasts. I had a bad nurse yesterday so I just read the day away. I found out why I get some of the crazy nurses, it's because I'm pretty much low maintenance (medically wise hehee) they give me the rotating nurses so they don't have to deal with major medical dramas. Great. Anyway, can't wait to hear tomorrow if you're having Isabelle or Isaac! Good luck! I still think you're having two boys for some reason. Leslie PS Check out the new essentials on babystyle.com. Too cute.

Old 10-23-05, 08:01 PM
Annie & Charlotte's Mommy

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Wow Missy, 20 weeks already. That's fantastic. Buying baby clothes is so much fun...I hope you can get a confirmation on the sexes so you can start to shop!

Old 10-23-05, 08:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Leslie..you are correct, I am 19 weeks. However, they call the u/s the 20 week u/s and they said I could have it anywhere from 18 to 20 weeks

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Old 10-23-05, 09:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ok. Whew. I really didn't want to be one week less pg than I am. I guess 24 1/2 weeks you get a fifty/fifty chance survival, then after 28 it's about 75 percent then I think 32 is 90 percent so I'm taking one week at a time just hanging in there knowing that everything is going to be ok. I've got a loonnnng ways to go though.

Sundays are tough ones for me. I'll be glad to hear your good news tomorrow. Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools