Baby Corner

Old 12-11-05, 01:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Ugh

OK, this waiting stinks, and I am only 3 days post transfer! One minute I'm convinced I'll get (or be!) pg, the next moment I'm convinced I won't. I'm trying to do everything right - I'm pampering myself (no problem there!), eating right, not lifting anything very heavy, trying to stay distracted. But UGH, LOL! And I am kind of tired today, which only gets my mind running more.....

I am pretty sure I will not resort to the evil pee sticks, only because I know they're not 100% trustworthy so early. But I keep worrying about that damned hyrdrosalpinx! Someone, give me a lobotomy!

Julie

Old 12-11-05, 01:43 PM
Paige's Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hang in there Julie, I know that it's not going to be easy. But you have to try and stay positive. I'm still keeping everything crossed and praying that you get that BFP for Christmas

Old 12-11-05, 04:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Julie, we were just talking about 2ww. Wouldn't it be nice if they could give us a pill to make us sleep for 2 weeks? I'd LOVE It! You're going to be surprised how fast it goes. It's the weekends that tend to drag on and on but during the week when you're busier it will go faster. Just stay positive. You had such a good transfer I can't but be very optomistic for you. When I got your post I clapped and yelled "oh yeah! she's GOT IT!" I don't do that every time soo!!! What date is your beta? DON't do the pee sticks. They don't work until about the day of your beta and I believe if you get an early false negative it could do some major damage. You've worked way too hard. Do one the morning of your beta, if you have to for the scrapbook. Every sign is good. Boobs, tiredness, crankiness, hunger anything at all is good!! Keep up the good work Julie. Leslie

Old 12-11-05, 07:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Julie
You make me laugh! it is tough but already you are a strong woman and you can do this....it is the Holidays I am sure your days go by fast, don't they? tired is good, all your signs look good just try to get some sleep and it will be here before you know it. Can't wait to hear! good luck.

Old 12-13-05, 10:43 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Thinking of you Julie, hang in there, sending you lots of sticky vibes

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools