Baby Corner

Old 10-19-05, 01:23 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default ultra sound next tuesday

hi everyone, i went yesterday to check my levels. the beta was like 11000 somewhere and my progesterone was the same. how long did all you take your progesterone shots for, and the estrace pill? i am having ultra sounf next week, and can not wait to see how many are there, the nurse told me the numbers are still borderline one or two. but the number is very strong so i think thats good. i feel fine, was glad to go yesterday because i do not feel pregnant really. only at times, then again i am only 5 weeks, when did you all notice symptoms? hope everyone is doing good. missy did you see nip tuck this week
Diane

Old 10-19-05, 02:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I took the shots (both my progesterone and estrogen were shots) until 12 weeks. I was suppose to take them through 12 weeks but ran out of stuff so made the executive decision to stop. The Dr.'s office said after I think it was 10 weeks it doesn't really do much anymore. Oh thanks! Boy was I happy the day I stopped. The supps were the worst, SO gross. I still do a blood thinner every day. I can't wait for your u/s. I can't remember when I had my first one. I think it was 6 1/2 weeks though. Twins would be way cool. I'm looking forward to Sat. so I can watch this show you're all talking about. Leslie

Old 10-20-05, 10:22 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane....I only took the progesterone shots and I think it was until I was 10 weeks. My doctor told me that after that my body would be making enough of it on it's own so I wouldn't need the shots. I think I started to feel sick around the 6 week mark, but other than that I didn't feel pg until my stomach started growing (with twins it was pretty early). I was into some maternity clothes by 3 months

I'm so excited to find out how many you are having. It would be fun to have someone else pg with twins. Of course I watched nip/tuck! It's really getting messed up. I was so happy the cop got it in the end (she's such a b----). I didn't even realize it was her until my dh pointed it out.

Old 10-20-05, 10:36 AM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

missy, the show definitely keeps you on your toes huh? i am starting to think it may be someone other than the doc? could it be a female? they could always use toys for the rape part, i have a suspicion of Kimber too. i love that show though

it would be great now if it was twins. at first i was freaked out, but now it may be better. being pregnant just once would be cool. my hubby thinks it 2, but now i think its just 1. my sister who is having twins was reallly sick all aong, and i feel fine. but my six week starts saturday and thats when i heard it gets rough! wish me luck
DIane

Old 10-20-05, 11:24 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane-
Wow great Beta, Congrats....I can't wait until your ultrasound so you can tell us how many peanuts you have in there....it is exciting seeing the heartbeat for the first time and seeing that little peanut. I think having twins would be cool too, especially a boy and girl like Missy. Awesome!!! Anyway keep us posted. I have still yet to get sick, I am 10 weeks. I go today to meet w/ my OB for my 2 hour visit, I hope I can hear the heartbeat this time....if not just seeing it will be good enough for me. Take care and keep us posted on your peanut (s).
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools