Baby Corner

Old 10-20-05, 01:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Diane those are huge numbers. What if they both split and you have four? Now that would be funny. Did anyone watch top model? I'm glad they got rid of the jock but what about that greasy Lisa and the short one with the stupid pose? Let us know how your visit goes Allison. Have fun.

Leslie PS I found out that the room the crazy girl was screaming in always has crazies in it. It's a possessed room and will not be seeing the likes of me! The nurse confirmed for me.

Old 10-20-05, 01:40 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Your crazy Leslie...a posessed room??? I would laugh so hard if you got transfered into it

Diane, don't let whether or not you are feeling sick be the determining factor in if you think you are having twins or not. My sister had twins a little over a year ago and she wasn't sick for a single day. Me on the other hand, was sick for 4 straight months

Ya never know! I did watch top model this week and I'm glad they eliminated the depressed girl. The old one goes next (although the judges seem to love her). When you say the short one, did you mean the lesbian? I think they will keep her around for awhile because she's different. She doesn't look like all the others. Although I saw the previews for next week and it looks like she didn't do so well

Hey Leslie...it's perfect that you are across from a haunted room because Halloween is coming right up. Maybe the ghosts will float into your room too

Old 10-20-05, 02:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Well first there was the crazy girl and then there was a girl for like 2 hours and the girl now has tubes down her nose and has the bird flu or something. It's for sure a bad luck room. They won't move me there. They're afraid of me because now I'm a stark raving mean old B!! You can't believe who they let be a nurse! One of them was drunk and was shoving the doppler in my belly button then fell on my bed. Oh god, what am I doing in Alaska? I'm kidding, it's not that bad. It actually gives me something to do. Nigel hates Lisa. She's not even pretty she's just good at sucking up and the game. She's all haggard and washed up. She's way too old to try and start a career anyway. PS I used to be a model, not anywhere near the top though.

Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools