Baby Corner

Old 09-03-04, 08:26 PM
Miracles Happen

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I hope this turns out all right for you! I am so sorry your RE wants to cancle your cycle. Hope all looks good on Tuesday.
Becky

Old 09-03-04, 08:53 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Oh Monique, your situation is so frustrating and heartbreaking. I wish I knew more about IVF and the details (I'm just learning about it all) I sure hope they can still do something and save your cycle. I am praying for you Monique. I'm so so sorry. I wish I could hug ya in person.

Old 09-03-04, 09:42 PM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

I don't know much about IVF, but I really hope that you can continue with your cycle!!

Old 09-05-04, 11:36 AM
Waiting for that BFP!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

oh no monique! i had my fingers crossed for you - I've been away and only just got back - its so very disapointing having a cycle cancelled, especially after all you've been through

Fingers crossed for you on tuesday, let us know asap,

Hugs
Marie xx

Old 09-11-04, 02:21 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 201.43%

I cut my meds in half, but the timing with the hurricane messed everything up. I went to my OBs office as soon as he reopened, but by that time I had three 30mm follies and a few smaller ones. The 30s were too big to be really viable. Oh, well, at least I tried, even though the RE threw my cycle away.

I'm waiting for the REs office to reopen (still no power there) so we can have a SERIOUS talk about making my next cycle my last. Thanks for everyone's support.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools