Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments Unfortunately, it's almost over.

Unfortunately, it's almost over.

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 05-30-06, 06:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Unfortunately, it's almost over.

*Warning - NOT a happy post*

I've been kinda laying low, not really talking / seeing anybody other than going to work. I've just been so depressed and sad. At my last u/s (last monday) I was 7 weeks but the fetus was only measuring 5 weeks. So I stopped the progesterone and my #'s still went up a little, never above 1800. So my RE said I should start to miscarry naturally about 2-3 days after stopping the progesterone, only it's been 8 days now and still nothing. It $ucks because I feel like, if it's gonna be over than I want it over, now. And I'm stuck just waiting to lose it.

I didn't want to post on the pg after ivf bd, I just didn't think it was appropriate. Not that this subject is really appropriate for anywhere or anybody. Everyone is so "uncomfortable" about my losing this pregnancy, including me. The difference is, I also want to scream about it.

I have one more try that I can do as soon as I get a real AF, which I'm going to do.(though who knows when that will be because my cycle is so messed up now) Then maybe really start thinking about other options, I just don't know what those are right now. I do know that after being pregnant for that short time, I don't know how I could go through life and never feel that again. I'm just so overwhelmingly sad and disappointed, like what a cruel joke this was...

Thank you all for thinking of me, I read your posts, I just didn't have the words to respond until now.

Old 05-30-06, 07:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Stacy... I am so sorry for what you are going through. My thoughts are with you We all totally understand you wanting to lay low. Please know that we are here for you if and when you need us. Missy

Old 05-30-06, 08:45 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I understand you not wanting to post ab out this!! I'm sorry your going through all this!! I'll pray for you to get some good news soon!

Old 05-31-06, 01:50 AM
is overwhelmed
CL & Mommy 2 Three

Thanked 387 Times
Weekly Activity 49.8%

I am so sorry about your loss. The women on the PG and Infant loss board are really a wonderful source of comfort. There are so many women that have lost a different stages, circumstances, recurrences, you name it is there. The one thing we all have in common is knowing the feeling of losing that precious miracle. If you haven't already, when you are ready, you should visit that board. The women there have helped me through the most painful and dark moments of my life.
Again I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Old 05-31-06, 02:11 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I am terribly sorry for your loss

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools