Baby Corner

Old 08-31-04, 07:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Cool Update -- 7dpo today.

Ok, girls. Update time. I don't care if it is too early, but I am still feeling strange. I get 99.5 fevers on and off all day and have been getting them since the 4 dpo. I am also getting achiness (not cramps) periodically on the right side, then it moves to my back then it starts on the left side and so on. I have sprung 3 pimples, and usually I don't see pimples until 3 days or so before AF. (shhhh, I don't want to say that word) LOL.
My bb''s are killing me--but that is nothing new since I take the HCG Trigger.

Everything is different with this IUI than the last 8. I even get nausaus after I eat a small meal. I feel like I am getting sick. Who knows? I just hope its not the medicine pulling its cruel tricks.

Anyway, I only took 1/2 a CC of the trigger shot on Friday. How long should the HCG trigger last?

Well that is the latest. I will fill you all in, after the weekend.

Good luck to all.

Nicole

Old 08-31-04, 07:24 PM
Community Member

Thanked 126 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Keeping my fingers crossed for you

My brain is on major overdrive this month -- stay away BOB

Old 08-31-04, 07:34 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Nicole, you are strange

. DO NOT TEST, missy. The hcg trigger should be out of your system after 10 days. Don't start making yourself crazy now. In a few days, go ahead and knock yourself out

Good luck sweetie.

Old 08-31-04, 07:55 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

GOOD LUCK!! I would think that 5 days would be enough for a 1/2 dose of HCG to be out of your system, but you won't see a

until about 12-14dpo at the EARLIEST. Testing now would just be frustrating, so make sure and wait until Saturday at least!

Old 08-31-04, 08:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Cool

First of all, I love you all. Second, Faith, we got to meet. Third, Don't Worry I Won't Test.

Do you all have any idea, how much money I wasted throughout these 2 yrs.!!!!!

You don't want to know. LOL.

I will fill you all in around the 14 or 15 dpo. I am not wasting anymore money. I will do it the old fashioned way.

By the way, I think I saw somewhere that the board wants domestic goddess not to be the board leader, What bull is that? I think if anything, she has been here with all of us, and she has better insight, since she did get pregnant.

Domestic Goddess---- Here's to you.

Nicole
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools