Baby Corner

Old 11-13-06, 01:21 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Smile Update from an old timer here.

Hi all,

Hope some of you remember me, I have been unable to get on the site for months due to my IP address being banned as it resembeled a spamer who was blocked admin have just managed to sort it out thank goodness.

We are doing fine, after our 12 failed DIUI cycles and DIVF thant ended in misscarriage we had another DIVF which resulted in a BFN. As a result of how that IVF went and further testing we have stopped treatment docs say my egg quality is terrible, my uterus is retroverted, I have terrible fibroids and very low progesterone.

We just cant take anymore IF treatments or heartache ttc enough was enough. BUT we have moved in another wonderful direction my sister has offered to be a surrogate for us so we are very excited about that. We have had concelling and seen a doctor and we are planning starting next August. In the mean time me and dh are moving from Scotland to New Jersey to be near my sister we move in December so its all go!!!

We will be using Donor sperm doing at home insems with my sister being a traditional surrogate (using her egg) so I will be looking for lots of info on that!! We have only ever had DIUI thro a clinic.

Just wanted to say hi after so long away I will read back the board today to catch up with every ones news!!

Ruthx

Old 11-13-06, 01:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Wonderful to hear from you Ruth

Sorry for more heartache but wonderful news on the surrogacy, keep us informed hon!

Old 11-13-06, 04:51 PM
In Mommy Heaven

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Good luck on the move (wow I've moved a lot but never that far!) and on having your sister be a surrogate! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful sister!

Old 11-13-06, 08:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

It's great to here from you again. Glad you'll be back on the boards with us. I am so thrilled your sister has agreed to be a surrogate. Wow! Talk about having a special bond with your sister. I hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you. Good Luck!

Old 11-16-06, 04:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

It is great to hear from you. I am really excited for you. Please let us know when your sister starts insemming. That is a wonderful thing. I know I would do if for my sister in a heartbeat.

Good luck!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools