Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

V-mints are gross!!

Reply Post New Topic

• bonnie bonnie's Avatar 12-06-05 | 08:45 PM
  • Okay, so to correct an earlier post when I said the vagina mints "weren't bad"...I was so WRONG!! These things are the worst

It has been 9 days and nights of shoving those little mints up there and they don't want to stay up there anymore-they have a mind of their own and are taking over!!! I'm really grossed out...I'm sorry Julie-I know you'll be using them too, but I'd take the shots (blood, bruises, bumps and all) over these things!
  • lkeim lkeim's Avatar 12-07-05 | 01:50 PM
  • Yea! All you bragging girls. We told you they were gross. Wait till they turn green. SICK! Good thing we can tell it like it is around here. Bonnie! Only five more days.

Holy Cow!
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 12-07-05 | 02:58 PM
  • Not green!!! I may turn green too

I can't believe I find out on Monday!! I'm excited and scared too...I'm super busy between now and then, so at least that is good. I'm going down to SoCal for the weekend to see my parents and mostly my niece (who by the way-great news! They got the entire tumor and she will not have to do Chemo and Should be home by X-mas-Yahoo-Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!). The tricky part for me is that I didn't tell any of my family members that I went round 2. You girls, DH and 2 friends are the only ones who know...everyone had their hopes so high last time I felt like I was letting them down when I got the bad news. I guess this time I can either give them the good news on my time or tell them the bad news without so much hype around it.
  • JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 12-07-05 | 05:48 PM
  • Bonnie-
    So glad to hear that about your niece, I know you are relieved that she did not have to have Chemo...what a great Christmas gift. I don't blame you for not telling anyone I felt the same way both times...it's easier just to deal w/ yourself and dh then a whole slew of family and friends. So how are you feeling? sorry about the v-mints, I did the shots so I did not get to experience the ikiness of that. Any cramps or anything??? Can't wait to hear on Monday, I am rooting for ya! Hang in there, glad that you are busy it will make the time go by faster...weekends always do though don't they? Take care and relax some on your vacation.
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 12-07-05 | 06:36 PM
  • Thanks Allison, I am doing okay-I'm trying this time not to second guess any of my symptoms...I'm for now blaming the drugs. I'm doing both v-mints AND shots, so I get the best of both worlds-ha! Glad to know someone else kept this info from family-I feel terrible anytime I talk to my mom, sis or anyone else who knew last time. They all ask when we're trying agian. I tell them that we are "waiting to see how my body repsonds to the meds this month". It's true right?!