Baby Corner

Old 12-07-05, 09:03 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

How are you going to keep it quiet with all the shots and vmints this weekend? Good luck. I couldn't contain myself I told everyone and when it didn't work the fist time I spent all the time trying to cheer up EVERYONE ELSE! It sucked. I can't wait for Monday. Have a nice weekend and don't forget all the relaxing parts! Leslie

Old 12-08-05, 06:45 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hah! Once again you guys crack me up! I DO hope you're joking about the green part though Leslie! I guess I'm still at the "not too bad" stage Bonnie. I just tell myself I'm making a nice nest for our embryos and think about how thankful I am not to take those nasty shots. But maybe I need to just give it a few more days, LOL! I have to admit it puts a serious damper on any amorous feelings I might have though - I just feel so unclean. I'm beginning to leak (heh heh) this news to DH (and also trying to overcome my squeamishness).

Bonnie I'm very happy to hear the good news about your friend - that must make you feel wonderful.

And I'm really rooting for you for Monday! Best of luck, I'll be thinking of you!!!

Julie

Old 12-08-05, 06:59 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

BTW Leslie I told a fair amount of people too. I admit that I was having a few misgivings about that fact for the first time yesterday, because if this doesn't work out it is going to be a big letdown. But in the end I feel I made the right choice, at least for me and who I am - I really needed the support to get through it all and if I didn't say something I would've exploded!

On the other hand, it hasn't been the same kind of support I've gotten here, where people understand what it's like to go through this and even educate me to boot! That has also very necessary.....:-)

Old 12-08-05, 03:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

It is hard not to tell people, but it was even harder to tell them about the BFN last time...I did end up telling my sis, she will be visiting my family this weekend too and I love her like a best friend-it was really hard keeping it from her. It felt good to tell her...she is doing her best to "remain calm"...as far as the meds go-I'll just tell my parents that I'm getting ready to do the next cycle-they have no idea what it entails...

I need some support here though....I'm considering doing an evil pee stick Sunday. That is my official beta test day, but since I'll be out of town, it is happening on Monday. On the plus side, I'd know. If it was a BFN, I'd be really bummed and not have a good last day of my trip and have no DH there for support. If it was a BFP, I'd be happy (thrilled out of my mind!) and want to tell DH, but not by phone, so then I'd have to hold the news, which of course I couldn't do and then my family would know before DH-how unfair! I guess I don't need support-I just talked myself out of it....I can wait for the call Monday afternoon.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools