Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Waiting Some More

Reply Post New Topic

• WestiesMA WestiesMA's Avatar 03-16-05 | 10:18 AM
  • Thanks for the advice, ladies - the cyst was really acting up yesterday! It did get me a phone call from the OB/GYN, who called the RE and talked to her. She agreed that an MRI is the next step. That, unfortunately is scheduled out until April 6, but at least that is better than May. I will see the OB/GYN when those results are back, but I am out of town April 8-15 for business, so that probably won't be until the week after that. Then they may need to remove it, so that will get scheduled out blah blah blah. So I am out of the game until after my 39th birthday it seems.

In the meantime, AF is still MIA. I still don't have my b/w results back yet, but the estradiol has to be high since I have plenty of CM. They won't put me on BCP's due to my size and my age. I just never imagined that trying to have a baby could be any worse than the last time. I should write a book on this whole thing.

• smking17 03-16-05 | 10:31 AM
  • So sorry to hear about all of the delays - I just hope that this cyst resolves soon and that you feel better and can back to TTC ASAP.

You should write a book! Maybe it would pay for the treatments!

smk
  • AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 03-16-05 | 02:37 PM

•  
    Hang in there and it will all sort itself out eventually!!! Waiting sucks I know!
  • ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 03-16-05 | 04:33 PM
  • I'm glad you've got some answers, but what a bummer just the same.

Hang in there