Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

weight gain

Reply Post New Topic

• lkeim lkeim's Avatar 10-05-05 | 10:38 PM
  • So I just visited "due in February" board and one girl gained 6 pounds and the other gained like 3 pounds. I'm at almost thirty! Can't relate, can't relate. Is someone out there fat as me?? Leslie
  • JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 10-06-05 | 08:23 AM
  • I haven't started weighing yet but feel as if I have gained at least 15 lbs. Has to be the medication. You are still cracking me up, you have such a wonderful sense of humor in such a trying time. You are my inspiration. Wished we could all meet one day, that would be nice.
    Take care, talk to you soon.
  • glinda glinda's Avatar 10-06-05 | 08:37 AM
  • Here's the flip side. I only gained 19 lbs with the twins. I wanted to gain 30 or 40 lbs. I was constantly worried that they were malnourished. Sounds like you and your peanut are very healthy

• AmyM AmyM's Avatar 10-06-05 | 10:38 AM
  • Sorry to lurk here. I gained only like 5 pounds by 20 weeks. However, I gained more than 40 pounds at the end. Some people start fast then slow down, and some of us just get fat at the end. Those slow gainers will have their comeuppance.

• lkeim lkeim's Avatar 10-06-05 | 12:59 PM
  • Well Amy I hope I don't gain another 40 or they'll have to wheel me out of here on a gurney. Hey, Glinda. Could you tell me the name of your clinic again. I have a friend that might be interested. The price is right for us AK girls! If I wasn't hospital bound I might of even tried it again after this one. I think I've got my hands full. Can't imagine having to be in the can with a little one in tow. YIKES! L