Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Well 2 days to go...

Reply Post New Topic

• JudyG JudyG's Avatar 10-24-06 | 04:51 PM
  • until my transfer. I started my progesterone shots yesterday, not bad DH does a good job. We have to be at the dr's for 11:00 am on Thursday, I get to take the wonderful valium at 10:30. I must say I am very anxious,but yet very scared for the outcome, are we going to have any embryos to transfer when we get there, am I going to stay pg this time or is one going to end up in my tube again. I am very unsure this time, but DH is still very optimistic and I am trying to feed off his optimism, but I am very hesitant. But I don't want my hesitation to make it not happen. We will see, right!!!
  • Celia_M 10-24-06 | 06:13 PM
  • I'm crossing everything for you here Judy!

Dh always did a good job of my jabs too

Sending you lots of great embie vibes

• glinda glinda's Avatar 10-24-06 | 06:29 PM
  • Tell your DH to massage your butt so you don't get lumpy

. I swear I still have lumps and bumps.

It's okay to be hesitant. I totally understand. I was convinced my last cycle didn't work especially when everything, and I mean everything, started to go wrong. Well I was wrong. That's the best kind of surprise. Don't force yourself to feel a certain way. Not expecting anything is a form of self-preservation. We'll quietly and LOUDLY root for you. Not to worry. You've got your support cheerleaders here.

• imagine imagine's Avatar 10-24-06 | 09:00 PM
  • good luck! I hope the anxiety goes away for you soon!
  • osrasi osrasi's Avatar 10-24-06 | 09:04 PM
  • Best of Luck...Wishing you success !!!