Baby Corner

Old 12-26-04, 02:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Well, we WERE on a roll

So I tested yesterday and it was a BFN. And I got AF today. I just had myself a good cry, but I'm usually better after I get it out and try to gear up for my next cycle. Which, after 3 cycles of Clomid I asked my RE if I could switch to Femara. I thought maybe I needed a change and he was ok with it. So now I'll do 3 of Femara and trigger, because I think he only wants 6 cycles total (then injectibles?). Does this sound like a good idea? I thought I'd heard some positive results on this board about Femara.

I am really So So happy for all of you that got BFP's this month because it gives me hope. Thanks for listening, DH knows I'm depressed but I don't like to cry so much about it to him because I know he already feels guilty about the situation. It's bad enough I feel bad, but I don't want to make him feel worse when there's nothing he (or I) can do about it -except what we're doing.

Hope you all had a great Christmas, ours was wonderful (other than the BFN).

Stacy

Old 12-26-04, 03:00 PM
We're having another baby

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am sorry to hear about your BFN... Lots of hugs for you, and I will keep sending you all the baby dust I have left....

for the next cycle.

Old 12-26-04, 04:52 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm sorry about the BFN...especially on Christmas. I don't know anything about Femara, but really hope it's the answer for you. I also know what you mean about not wanting dh feel worse than he already does. I sometimes censor myself around my dh for that very reason. Thankfully, we have this board and one another.

Old 12-26-04, 06:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm sorry.

Old 12-26-04, 08:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi!
I'm sooooo sorry for the BFN. I really thought we were on a roll here. I test in a few days and am starting to feel crampy. Guess I'll try to keep my head clear for now.

Anyway I switched to Femara this month and had excellent results. I had amazing lining, 3 good follies (I did 5 mg day 3-7) and no side effects (well except an increase in appetite but not sure if it was teh Femera or not)

I hope Femara does the trick for you!!!! We are on a roll here so there will be some baby dust floating around...so here's to a January BFP for you.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools