Baby Corner

Old 04-13-06, 08:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default What do you think?

So today is my 7th day of stims and I'm not thrilled. In fact I'm kinda freaking out. I guess I was just expecting better results after taking 4 months off.

Follie sizes:
(1) 15
(1) 12
(2) 10
(2) under 8
(2) under 6

I'm starting the Cetrotide tonight so I don't ovulate and upping my Bravelle to 3 vials. I'm just so afraid we're not going to get enough eggs, ya know? And thinking "Should I cancel?" I'm hoping I can coast along until my 4 smallest can grow. But by that time the biggest might me cooked!

So, here I am, TRYING not to obsess. Anybody have a similar experience? They do have me coming in every day for monitoring though. Oh, and my E2 is only 173 on cd8. I think that stinks too! lol Boy, do I feel OLLLDDDD!!!

Oh well, thanks for letting me vent.

~Stacy

p.s. Don't ask me where my positive attitude went - I'm hormonal ! ! !

Old 04-14-06, 02:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Stacey, Don't fret yet! It is still early and you have 8 follies!!! I was what they called a "slow starter"...they kept pushing me yet another day on meds and in the end I had 13....Also, some of the technicians are better at finding them than others....one day I had a really good tech and she found 3 more than the tech did the visit before....hang in there

Old 04-14-06, 05:12 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

stacy, i know its easier said then done, but try not to worry. i was a slow satrter too and most of mine popped up in the last few days. Remember, its not the quantity, its the quality. i never had many to begin with and was worried, but try to take it easy
diane

Old 04-14-06, 07:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 0.82%

it's great that they are monitoring you so closely, sending you a follie dance!

Old 04-14-06, 10:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I'm sending you positive vibes through osmosis so you don't have to worry about staying positive today! Hang in there kid, you'll be knocked up before you know it asking us what we think of your awesome HCG levels!! Happy Easter, Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools