Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments What restrictions were you given and for how long

What restrictions were you given and for how long

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-17-05, 09:23 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I have tried eating something in bed and letting it settle a bit before getting up, but nothing seems to work. I'm getting kind of used to it now

Atleast for now it doesn't last all day...that is a blessing. Plus the fact that these babies are totally worth it all

Thanks for the advice though.

Old 09-17-05, 12:33 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well you should be getting close to your second trimester when all that ikyness goes away. Hopefully. I have a friend that had twins and was sick the whole nine months. BUT now she has the most beautiful little girl and boy (Julia & Liam). Then she was ready to go to Seattle to do another FET this September but before she went she noticed she didn't get a period so she did a hpt and viola! She's pregnant!! After several ivf and fets (she did have the twins from the first fresh cycle) she got pg all on her OWN! Isn't that so cool? Missy, I must confess, I don't really chop wood but I have to carry it! I'm a city girl trying to turn country and it's not pretty. My poor Dh thinks I tricked him when we got married. I do have a rooster and a hen in the back of my truck though. That's a new one for me. A friend was going to chop the rooster's head off because he was cockadockadooling really loud, so I saved him and am taking him to a new home today. The hen is his best friend so I stole her to keep him company. See how my life goes up here in AK? I tell you I used to worry that I didn't have all the right accesories for the new fall collections! Heehaw. PS Yeah, Celia what is up with these guys. I actually have to go buy dh new carharts because of his butt!! Leslie

Last edited by lkeim; 09-17-05 at 12:36 PM.

Old 09-17-05, 12:45 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Well you should be getting close to your second trimester when all that ikyness goes away. Hopefully. I have a friend that had twins and was sick the whole nine months. She was ready to go to Seattle to do a FET but before she went she noticed she didn't get a period so she did a hpt and viola! She's pregnant!! After several ivf and fets (she did have twins from one fresh cycle) she got pg all on her OWN! Isn't that so cool? Missy, I must confess, I don't really chop wood but I have to carry it! I'm a city girl trying to turn country and it's not pretty. My poor Dh thinks I tricked him when we got married. I do have a rooster and a hen in the back of my truck though. That's a new one for me. A friend was going to chop the rooster's head off because he was cockadockadooling really loud, so I saved him and am taking him to a new home today. The hen is his best friend so I stole her to keep him company. See how my life goes up here in AK? I tell you I used to worry that I didn't all the right accesories for the new fall collections! Heehaw. PS Yeah, Celia what is up with these guys. I actually have to go buy dh new carharts because of his butt!! Leslie

Old 09-17-05, 12:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Sorry, not sure what's going on. I tried to edit because my friend's story sounds weird. She got pg on her first fresh cycle and was going to go again to try for more when she found out she was already pg. I hope that makes sense.

Old 09-17-05, 01:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Lucky friend that she didn't have to go through IVF again

I'm hoping the same thing will happen to me. I don't think we will do birth control after these buggers are born and if another comes along on it's own...great and if not, that's o.k. by us too. I can't imagine that after all these years of trying that we would suddenly get pg. on our own. As far as the morning sickness....I am out of my 1st trimester and I keep waiting to feel better in the a.m., but it's just not happening. I might end up being one of those lucky few that get to experience it throughout

Leslie...you asked me about names back a few messages ago. We haven't entirely decided, but have narrowed down to some we like. If we have 1 girl she will definately be Isabelle. If 2 girls then the other name we have narrowed done to Lilly, Madeline and Ellie. Boys names are harder for us because we have totally opposite taste and can't really agree on any. I think we have tentatively narrowed the search to Connor, Samuel, and Joshua. Like I said...those could change

Today we are cleaning out one of our spare rooms so when we find out what they are, we will be able to start decorating. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Missy
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools