Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments What restrictions were you given and for how long

What restrictions were you given and for how long

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-18-05, 09:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Watch it girls or I will bring out the lecture. You're baby (or babies) feel what you do so do you want a bunch of stressed out worried little peanuts in there??NO! So STOP IT! This board is so weird because Lulu is totally our middle name for our Hannah (90% sure it's going to be a girl). My mom's middle name is Lou and so is DH's Dad's middle name but I thought Lou is kind of boring and my nickname in High School was Lulu so....We are weird. I better hear about some good relaxing going on and some really happy baby thoughts or I will come out and give you all massages!! Missy, you're in your 2nd trimester so stop being sick and stop worrying. I mean it! You're going to be fine, your babies are going to be fine. We're all going to be FINE!!! Hugs and kisses Leslie

Old 09-18-05, 10:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Missy, my assistant got me a fertility goddess statuette while she was on vacation. I snuck it into the room during transfer and held it in my hand under the sheet during the procedure. In my other hand I had 2 birthday cake candles. My birthday was a few weeks before my transfer. One of my employees brought a cupcake into my office with pink and blue candles. He said may your wish come true whatever it is. I was in tears. As much as I wanted more than 1 child, I knew that if I got pg again, it would be my 8th pg and I didn't have the stomach to put myself through this again. To this day, I carry those candles in my pocketbook. I got my wish...pink and blue.

Something must be said for stupidstitions (not so stupid at all)

Old 09-18-05, 10:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I made a fertility necklace and wore it the whole time before my transfer until I got the BFP. I was scared to take it off but have a good friend that was doing IUI so I gave it to her. I didn't have it the first time so......! Leslie

Old 09-19-05, 06:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I didn't have my necklace for the first transfer either, it is not coming off!!!!! I know I need to relax and for the most part I'm o.k. It's only when I feel funny, sick, crampy...anything out of the ordinary that I go getting all neurotic. I'm trying to be better. Promises, promises about the massage Leslie. Don't go saying things you don't mean. I actually think I might drag my sister to go get a massage with me in the next couple of weeks.....I think it will do me some good. Well, I must go feed these kids...they are very hungry (or atleast their mom is). Have a good one everybody. Missy
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools