Baby Corner

Old 02-28-13, 04:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%
Default why can't I get pregant

Hello ladies.am really confused and somewhat frustrated about this preg thing.I have a regular cycle,28 days and I ovulate well and also do have the ovulation symptoms and I take guaniffessin to help with my CM.all the implantation bla bla I also had.but yet am not sure of bn preg.I didn't opk.I have my lmp on 4th feb and have my ovulation 18th feb.am 40 and bn trying for years.just got a new partner and hez kinda perfect in health,sperm analysis etc.what exactly is the prob.don't have insurance and can't afford all the bills.any help from ladies in the house who av similar issue will be apric8ed on what I can do.thanks

Old 09-09-17, 03:11 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 800%

Hi
I just read your post. Assuming that everything is perfect in the body is not true. You have to find a problem that is causing infertility to you. I think you must consult a good gynecologist in your place to help you out. Talking of the probable reasons that you might be suffering from, it can be that you are suffering from a thyroid problem or other problem like that. You have a regular cycle which is a very good thing and another good thing is that your husband has no problem.

Old 09-14-17, 04:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 800%

My dear, don’t worry. Everything will be okay. You are normal. There is a surprising matter there are fertility saboteurs that can wreak havoc on your chances of conceiving. There are possible reasons you’re not getting pregnant, you have to deal with. Stress is the most important element which affects your pregnancy. Don’t take a vacation or altering your day-to-day routine entirely, have meditation and exercise to reduce stress levels. Sleep enough.

Old 09-14-17, 04:42 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 800%

Calm down, my friend. Have enough rest and sleep. If you don’t get enough sleep can also start to feel anxious, which may cause missed periods. Watching your weight is necessary. A woman who is underweight or overweight may have some difficulty conceiving a baby. Also, you shouldn’t use lubricant when you’re trying to get pregnant. Finally, the most important thing is to try not to listen to the negative stories and try to be patient……Good luck.

Old 09-14-17, 10:09 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 4400%

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenremmy

Hello ladies.am really confused and somewhat frustrated about this preg thing.I have a regular cycle,28 days and I ovulate well and also do have the ovulation symptoms and I take guaniffessin to help with my CM.all the implantation bla bla I also had.but yet am not sure of bn preg.I didn't opk.I have my lmp on 4th feb and have my ovulation 18th feb.am 40 and bn trying for years.just got a new partner and hez kinda perfect in health,sperm analysis etc.what exactly is the prob.don't have insurance and can't afford all the bills.any help from ladies in the house who av similar issue will be apric8ed on what I can do.thanks
Hi @queenremmy.. sorry to know you have been TTC with no success.
I hope everything is good..Have you check with a Fertility expert? You need to have some tests done. Maybe it is just stress or maybe there is an issue. I would just go directly to see my doctor. Being pregnant while 40 years old is possible but you might need to take some extra care.
Keep us posted and good luck!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools