Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments worried about typing this my hex me

worried about typing this my hex me

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 12-16-04, 06:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.37%
Default worried about typing this my hex me

Okay everyone be happy for me finals are over and school is out for a month. Well I'm scared to type this because I may hex myself as of yesturday I have felt like I hav etwo watermelons on my chest they don't hurt but feel very heavy not al all normal for me. The other weird thing is that my father had surgery today and my mother wanted me to go back and see him before he when under the knife. Well I was only able to stay two minute before I felt like I was going to pass out my mom says I turned as white as a sheet. every time i have tried a cycle I have cramping and so far nothing infact for days I have had no sign I was doing anything. I'm 9 dpiui so I have awhile to go before I will test. I'm afraid my head is playing tricks on me and is making e get postive to be let down.

OH and I was hit with a big boom today my doctor is moving to another state in two months. I freeking out what if I am pg and I don't have a doctor that know how to deal with high risk pregnancies. My other doctor only does normal pgs not one that my have me have my cervix sewen up. WEll as my mother told me lets cross the bridge when we get to it so I guess I will have ot just hope that GOD is watching out for me.

I just wanted you all to know what i'm doing
love ya chrisitna

Old 12-16-04, 07:39 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Christina, I hope that everything you're feeling or not feeling are positive signs. Everything will fall into place and you will find a dr that you feel comfortable with.

Hang tight.

P.S. How is your father?

Old 12-16-04, 08:54 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Keeping everything crossed for you as always!

Old 12-16-04, 10:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

man I'm a losing it big time yes my father is doing great he has to stay in the hospital for four day but he will be home for Christmas. He is really not dealing well with being in the hospital because this is his first time having surgery and the fact that he is missing sean graduation. Sean= DH but sean said he would go see him.

Well i hope everyone is doing well.
christina

Old 12-17-04, 12:43 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Ohhhhhhhhhh Christina it sounds Promising!! I will keep praying for you that those are positive signs and you will have a BFP very soon!! Hope your father is better soon too!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools