Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Worried already??

Reply Post New Topic

• MariahsMommy 04-27-06 | 09:21 PM
  • I haven't even technically begun my TTC journey, but I already worry about fertility problems. Is this normal? I mean, I have had some close calls because of unprotected sex, and never got preg., but the rest of the time I have always tried to prevent a preg.
    My periods are normal, I am relatively healthy, and the only thing ever seen on a pelvic ultrasound was an ovarian cyst, which from research I have found thats pretty normal. Yet I still worry I will be one who struggles. Am I just a worrywart or is this something everyone thinks about when TTC (either the 'natural' way or via DI)
  • :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 04-28-06 | 01:25 PM
  • I think that worrying about that is totally normal. I think you will do absolutely fine!

• SnowboardingMommy SnowboardingMommy's Avatar 04-28-06 | 02:52 PM
  • Holly, I think it's totally normal to worry. However I, on the other hand, never once worried before we started because I thought I'd be the most fertile woman this side of the Mississippi. Boy was I wrong..... Once I discovred that I had fibroids, had an ectopic,had a m/c, etc. I never stopped worrying. But all my worry was for nothing 'cause my prayers were answered with adoption which I feel was my destiny all along.

Cysts are totally normal and nothing to worry about. I can't wait to hear your TTC adventures!! I hope the first one works for you!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work