Baby Corner

Old 12-05-05, 12:08 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default yet another scare!

Hi there, so me and dh had another bleeding disater this weekend. I woke up Saturday, called the on call doc, who happened to be who I met with Thursday. and she scheduled me for an us. I was pissed going, thinking it was probably the taking me off the progesterone again. However, they did find a tear above the baby. Its a little bigger than average, and its better to be above baby then below in the placenta. They will do ultra sounds every 2 weks till its gone, but hope it does not grow. I just finished my first trimester, and really hope the 2nd is better than the first. I am so aggravated, it should be a rule if y ou have to go threw IVF you should have a great pregancy. Not the case with some of us. I did eat at the OUTBACK yesterday, and feel like I gained my 16 pounds right back. It was so good to eat a meal. Of course thats alll I ate all day, but I will take it! I just feel like i have done nothing but complain about things since getting pregnant, and really wish I had a better attitude, but when oyu feel like shit all day, then have bleeding disasters, and so many ultra sounds by 12 weeks you could fill a baby book already. I am just normally not a complainer, and I hate that I am now. Sorry I am venting to you all, but my dh does not get it. He thinks I like *****ing about everything, and am always complaining about something. Which I am, but as of today I am gonna try to have a better outlook on things. Thanks for listening to me vent
Diane

I am waiting for my doc to call me about the full results from ultra sound Saturday. Hopefully she has good news

Old 12-05-05, 02:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane-
So sorry to hear about your bleeding disaster...at least the baby is ok. What is the tear from? where/why does it happen did they tell you? I don't think you are *****ing I just think you are going thru alot and this really takes a toll on your body and you deserve to get it out better than keeping it in! Is the Dr. suppose to call you today? let us know what they say. Sorry again about all this, hopefully your second trimester will be better...at least you got to eat OUTBACK! yummy that is one of my all time favorites! Good luck and keep us posted. Thinking of you.

Old 12-05-05, 02:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

First trimester is such a frightening time anyway, plus all the left-over emotions from the ivf/years of infertility and adapting to the strange world of finally being pg, plus all the hormones rushing round your body still, without everything you've had to deal with on top of that!

So sorry to hear you've had another scare with bleeding and now this tear they've found, I hope you're getting lots of rest! I really hope that the tear heals up quickly and the 2nd trimester is smoother and happier for you so you can finally relax a little

I hope too that the sickness clears up too and you get to eat more, I well remember how miserable my m/s made me feel (whilst at the same time being so grateful to be puking, my dh could NOT get his head round that one at all

so your dh isn't alone, I really think it's So much harder for them to understand how we're feeling and next to impossible for them to understand what we've had to go through and the huge changes happening to our bodies.) So vent away and know that we are all still here, rooting for you and your little peanut and understanding and trying to support you along the road to motherhood.

Old 12-05-05, 03:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I hear you Diane. It's a bunch of )U#)*$*)*$) that we can't just breeze through and enjoy. You'll LOVE this! Dh's reply when I cry or complain is "what are you complaining about? This is what you've wanted your whole life!" I could pop him one when he says that. I DID NOT want to lay in the hospital for 100 days, miss all the cute pg clothes and walks in the snow, my dogs, the holidays, good sinful food, etc... Men are so STUPID! I swear I'd be gay if I was attracted to women because men are just all the same. DENSE! Thank god for our girlfriends and this post. You hang in there and take it really really easy. Red meat is probably really good for you to eat, the iron should help. I would DIE for an outback. When I get out of here I will be eating a whole pizza and a whole bottle of wine. If I have room left I'm eating a bag of chips and some pie. Leslie

Old 12-05-05, 07:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh, Diane I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time. You're right - it does $uck. I hope your tear heals up quickly and that you have a few more Outback type meals! Umm, I'm hungry now. Don't worry about the venting, we all do it. You have to get it out, don't want any internal bad energy vibing on your bean! lol Hang in there.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools