Baby Corner

Old 12-05-05, 07:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane, I am so sorry that you have to go through all this. If it makes you feel any better, baby B had a tear in his placenta. It scared the crap out of me. They put me on bedrest for awhile and the tear healed. My doc. said it wasn't uncommon to get small tears. Just please take it easy...you don't want it to grow. Glad you were finally able to eat a good meal

Cheer up...the eating should get better. I puked for 4 months (I thought it would never end) then suddenly it stops. I am now eating like a horse. Just remember this....in 6 months you will be holding your precious bundle and you will have forgotten about all this crap you had to go through.

Old 12-05-05, 08:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane, B***** away!!! That is what we are here for! If it makes you feel any better, the "blissed out pregnancy" is very, very rare! I see only pregnant women in my practice and most ask the same question: "is it normal to be so emotional, worried, uncomfortable, b****y??" And according to all medical and psychological data the answer is YES!! In fact, it would be abnormal if you didn't feel more "on edge" than usual-it is the hormones....I also just read a study about women who go through infertility having more post-partum depression. The researchers hypothesis was that all of the pain and stress of infertility leads to more build up of what motherhood will be like and then we get the reality check of how hard it is. This "let down" contributes to post-partum depression. My personal belief is that it can be the same during pregnancy. We want it sooo bad!!! When we finally get the thing we've craved and there is still MORE to overcome-it is difficult to handle-I mean really how much should we have to take before getting a little B****y?? So again, I say RANT AND RAVE!!! You deserve the release

Old 12-06-05, 07:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane, I am so sorry you have to go through all this crap! You are totally right - anyone who goes through IVF should have a breeze or a pregnancy! I hope you feel you can vent away here - I know it's been a lifesaver for me. Hope that tear heals up really fast!

Julie

Old 12-06-05, 03:18 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

thanks everyone, I feel better now i think. I talked to the doctor, and she said sometimed it can happen during implantation. Who knows, and who cares, its there and now I have to deal right? I know its good to vent, but I hate that I have become the person you call and say howa re oyu feeling, and i go on for 20 minutes baout hw awful I am .I mean really, do people want to hear my negagtivity or what. I am gonna shock the hell out of people and start saying oh wondreful, I feel great. Hopefully that will be the case soon. I definitely have a bit more of an appetite back, watch out. I have another ultra sound the 16th, so hope the tear is cleared up. Oh my dh is not happy with the no sex thing, I am glad a doctor told him straight out, like I have back up now from my doc. Sorry honey the doc says no sex. THATS GREAT!!! I am all set with sex till his dad is out of my house, I am sure he will love that?

When did you pregnant ladies start wearing maternity clothes? I have cute stuff form my sister, but not sure when to wear it?

Diane

Old 12-06-05, 10:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane, glad things are a little better with you...just take it easy

I needed to start wearing maternity clothes right off (I think month 3) because I was showing by then and nothing of mine fit. I had to do transitional clothes because I was too big for my own clothes but not big enough for the pants with the pouch in the front. I wore alot of elastic waist maternity clothes. You will know when it's time

Are your clothes still fitting?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools