Baby Corner

Old 01-05-06, 01:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Question Your input needed guys!

Hi all,

Well not sure what to think of today the bloods were low at 0.325 (other clinics measure different so the converson is 325) I had 5 follies on each ovary,
LEFT SIDE: 10mm, 10mm, 8mm, 8mm, 6mm
RIGHT SIDE: 9mm, 8mm, 8mm, 6mm, 5mm

They have left me on 300 of the puregon and I go back Sunday for more bloods and scan my egg recovery is now estimated later next week.

What do you guys think on how I am doing I have not had IVF before but my clinic are talking about the cancellation discussion if things dont pick up. I have been on Bruselin 18 days for down regulation and then bruselin and puregon 8 days.

Any input is much appreciated!

Ruthx

Old 01-05-06, 02:31 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I wish I knew something about IVF and could give you my 2 cents, but I don't. I just wanted to say good luck and I hope they don't cancel the cycle now on you!

Old 01-07-06, 05:53 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

The follies are definitely still very small but you may simply be a "late bloomer" as I always was! Best indicator is to see how things are at your next check and as long as they continue to grow you should be fine!

Old 01-07-06, 07:16 PM
Is now legally Mrs. DP

Thanked 18 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

They need to give you a few more days and the HCG trigger will also help them grow another few mm's and mature them. They all look pretty even and I bet at your retrieval you will get some nice eggies!! Hang in there and I"m

for you!

Old 01-07-06, 07:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I've no idea about ivf at all, but I think that if you are a late bloomer like one of the previous posts says, then that might be the key. I wouldn't cancle at this point, but that's just me. I think what you're doing takes a lot of patience and courage. I truly

that this works for you.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools