Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments is your period back to normal after a failed ivf??

is your period back to normal after a failed ivf??

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 04-03-09, 05:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default is your period back to normal after a failed ivf??

hi everybody,

i did my first ivf cycle in early feb and it didn't work. i had my period on feb. 23rd and it lasted about 7 days. my periods are usually pretty predictable, about every 28 days. well, it's april 3rd and i haven't had my next period yet. is this because of the medications from the first failed ivf??

i was going to do another cycle of ivf, and i'm just waiting for my period to start again. i don't want to take a pregnancy test because when i do, it's always negative and my period ends up coming that day or something. has this happened to anyone after a failed ivf??

thanks!
Lucy

Old 07-27-09, 06:34 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I know its been awhile since youve posted on this thread (i just recently joined), but what ever happened? im curious. My dh and i are trying our first round of ivf in sept.

Old 11-08-12, 01:02 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 3600%

Indeed, I too would also like to know what happened? Usually it's the other way around.

Old 11-08-12, 01:35 AM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%
Default ivf #2 worked

I switched ivf doctors and they had me on all new drugs. I was on birth control pills, lupron (for the longest time), gonal f, and two other drugs i can't remember the name of. its the drug that you have to mix the powder with the liquid and it stings like h*ll when you are injecting it. well, it worked! i had twins, a boy & a girl! they were able to retrieve 9 eggs, and only 6 turned out good. they put 2 inside and froze the remaining 4. the two worked!

Old 09-21-17, 03:02 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 7000%

I am feeling pity and pain regarding your failed IVF test tube baby treatment. It is not good news for you. It is time to learn from your past mistakes. You should give importance to proper research work on advanced medical research based treatment that helps you to understand your capacity and endurance to get high success rate in IVF test tube baby treatment. I am one of the lucky women who defeat my infertility problem with advanced medical research based treatment IVF test tube baby. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to provide this unforgettable moment in my life to enjoy my marriage life with my dream baby that convert my dream into realty. It is good wish you have to accept God wish with strong heart that provide sufficient energy to face this difficult situation in positive way. I am feeling proud to have you on behalf of my personal life experience to bring brightness in your darkness life. It is your turn to enjoy labor fruit in your life like me.
I want to suggest you to follow powerful tips and tricks to overcome this difficult situation to normal your body hormone level in short time period. It is not good news for you that your body hormone level is not in balance. You can easily overcome miscarriage problem with proper understanding your body signal variable to overcome miscarriage possibility at early stage. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You should provide rich hemoglobin level in your blood to maintain proper balance in your body with Healthy lifestyle and balanced diet that is the best effective method to achieve your target in easy way. I hope to hear good news soon.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools