Baby Corner

Old 12-17-04, 05:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

That is such wonderful news, Glinda! You have been so helpful to so many people! We will all continue praying that everything continues to go well!

Old 12-17-04, 06:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thank you all so very much. Your positive reinforcement means so much to me. Although I couldn't believe this was happening to me, you were able to. I don't even know when I will be able to say the "p" word aloud.

I had an agonizing 2 days. After my last beta, my aches/pulls in my abdomen area stopped. I know you don't really feel anything at this stage but when you have been feeling things and they suddenly stop, you become worried. When I woke up this morning, my boobs were no longer sore and they weren't very sore to begin with. My hair looked like crap and it usually looks good when I'm "p". I also had the runs yesterday. Hey, I'm looking forward to constipation. This can't be good. I convinced myself it was either the hot dogs I had for lunch or the ampicillin that is running through my veins. I'm hooked up to an IV for 10 days.

I went to my dr's office so they could change the IV bag. The dr wanted to do another u/s. I'm like why does he want to do that, nothing is going to be there. Then he does the u/s and says the sac is there. And cheerful me says well it's probably dead. I've been wound so tightly that you couldn't even joke around with me lately.

Today was my office holiday luncheon. I don't hear my cell phone when I'm walking in the street. Therefore, I had it clenched in my hand while walking over to the restaurant. The phone rings as I'm almost there. The nurse called to find out if I was still upset. I said of course I'm upset. A negative is a negative. You move on from there. This is stressful. She said okay then let me make you happy. She told me my beta little more than doubled again (447.9). I then burst into tears in the street.

I'm not going to be posting about this stuff anymore. It's turning me into a wacko which is so not me. I also don't want any ill will on this board. Someone here could be thinking.....I wish I was in her shoes....hey I just got a negative and she's flipping over doubling betas. And for anyone who thinks I'm overly negative about this cycle, please understand that no one really wants to be in my shoes. I've worn down numerous pairs of shoes and bloodied my feet to get to this place. I will forever be on my guard and be prepared for the worst.

Thank you all for keeping me going

Old 12-18-04, 08:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I haven't posted much lately but still lurk to keep up with everyone's progress. I cannot tell you how absolutely overjoyed I am to hear your news. I will definitely keep you in my prayers - please keep updating us!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools