Baby Corner Logo
Baby Corner Message Board »  »    Fertility Treatments »  

Cycle Updates... Print Version

Tracey and Neil 11-13-08 03:35 AM

Cycle Updates...

I thought we could post our cycle updates here!

Let us know any milestone dates. For example, staring a new drug, ultrasound scans, blood tests, E2 level results, EC/ER (egg collection/egg recovery) and ET (embryo transfer) dates etc.

Mary-Ellen 11-14-08 09:17 PM

Hi there, :wave:

These past few weeks have been so up-and-down for me. I have had so much trouble making up my mind on doing a fresh IVF cycle or a FET. After I was all set to start my Fresh IVF cycle, I changed my mind again. I went to purchase my meds (after my ivf education meeting) and I told the nurse educator that I needed one more day to think about it. Later I called and asked if we could do a FET with IVIG. Unfortunately our doctor will not do the IVIG with a FET so, we are just going to do the FET (natural cycle) and transfer one embryo.
Our clinic has been getting amazing FET success rates so that is encouraging. I really was hoping he would do the IVIG, so we are a little bummed about that....but we are going to go for it and hope for the best.
Today is CD 1 for me and I start cycle monitoring next Friday! I am excited to try again but I just have to keep positive and try and relax about it all. Easier said than done! lol

I'll keep everyone posted on my dates and mental status! lol