Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Fertility Treatments (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/fertility-treatments-299)
-   -   I just want to (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/fertility-treatments-299/i-just-want-388179)

pearlgirlulm 02-16-09 09:51 AM

I just want to

say thank you to everyone for your support. It has been a long journey. I am sad to say that I succomb to testing this morning. I am 11dp3dt and technically 13 dpo and I got a BFN this morning. I am pretty much 99% sure that I am not pregnant. The test did not even have the faintest line and there is no way that my hcg level is going to double enough to come up on a test by tomorrow. I have my "official" test tomorrow but I already know the results.

I am sorry that I could not wait until tomorrow to test but I just could not do it. I have read other people blogs who were going through this and they got a positive test by now. Anyways, as far as infertility this is the end of the journey for us. I just can not do it anymore. I am going to wrap up some things at work for the next month and then I am quiting. I am excited about working only one job and only working part-time. I will have a chance to be a wife for a little while.

Everyone has been great and I am sooooooo excited for all the recent BFP that we have got on here. I will probably be staying away for awhile. I just need a break from all this baby making stuff. It is too hard. I will be fine. Everyone moves on eventually.
I am wishing those of you that are waiting on your BFP positives that they come soon!!!

much love and sincerely,

Tracey and Neil 02-16-09 12:21 PM

Amanda, until you get a Beta result that is 5 or less then this is NOT over! I know 3 women, that had a -ive HPT and had a +ive Beta a day later!!!

I tested 14dp2dt and my line was the faintest ever. Your result also has a lot to do with the test that you used. Some test much higher levels of hCG than others. Which test did you use?

It's not over until that Dr tells you it is. I will NOT lose hope for you Amanda.

pearlgirlulm 02-16-09 12:24 PM

I used this one called CVS digital. I looked it up and it test at 25 mui (or whatever it is). Tracey I can not help it. I just feel the inevitable is coming tomorrow. I have been crying all day. Thank goodness there is a teach inservice and no one is here at school except me.

Tracey and Neil 02-16-09 12:28 PM

I found the info, these are just 3 that only trigger a +ive results at an hCG level of over 50...

Clearblue Easy Digital, ClearPlan Easy, Dollar General Store,

pearlgirlulm 02-16-09 12:31 PM

yeah I did not take any of those. I took one that test at a lower level. Thank you for holding out hope of me. I just cried this morning while my husband held me. He is soooo good to me because I know it has to be hurting as much as I am. Tomorrow is going to be so horrible. All the blogs that I have been reading that got a BFN at around the same time that I did not get a positive Beta. I just wish that I could stop crying. I eventually will