Baby Corner Message Board

Baby Corner Message Board (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/)
-   Fertility Treatments (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/fertility-treatments-299)
-   -   Treated my fertility and successful IVF (http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/fertility-treatments-299/treated-my-fertility-successful-ivf-404410)

irissean 08-07-17 07:36 AM

Treated my fertility and successful IVF

Hi Fellas!
How are all of you. Trusting that everybody would be incredible. I am here to share my success IVF story for each one of the individuals who lost expectation in IVF. Here it is: I as of late did IVF and got pregnant. We exchanged 2 high qualities 5 day impacts and crossed out fingers. Took a preg test at what might as well be called 13dpo preceding my blood draw and the line was practically as dull as the control. in the first place beta was 102 that same day. The procedure is attempting and the days after recovery for me were hard. I became entirely ill and could scarcely walk. However, I got what I profoundly longed for. With no uncertainty, we were dealt with suitably by biotexcom and got the correct outcomes. We feel greatly upbeat. Our satisfaction is something just those can feel who were childless for over 5 years. So continue accepting and continue attempting.
Much thanks to You all!!!

Anari 09-02-17 07:38 AM

But we have decided to use the services of surrogate mothers, when, after passing through several IVF clinics finally realized that an independent successful pregnancy is unlikely. And this is associated with a great risk to health.

panchal 09-05-17 05:50 AM

Hi
Your post is very motivating. I think everyone has to do efforts to erase their problems. Effortless persons are the biologically useless persons. We must keep on trying to achieve our goals. I know there may be failures in your path that may pull you down. But, don’t let your failures to pull you down towards unsuccessfulness. Brave people are those who fight with their failures.

magicunicorn 09-14-17 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irissean (Post 3029407)
Hi Fellas!
How are all of you. Trusting that everybody would be incredible. I am here to share my success IVF story for each one of the individuals who lost expectation in IVF. Here it is: I as of late did IVF and got pregnant. We exchanged 2 high qualities 5 day impacts and crossed out fingers. Took a preg test at what might as well be called 13dpo preceding my blood draw and the line was practically as dull as the control. in the first place beta was 102 that same day. The procedure is attempting and the days after recovery for me were hard. I became entirely ill and could scarcely walk. However, I got what I profoundly longed for. With no uncertainty, we were dealt with suitably by biotexcom and got the correct outcomes. We feel greatly upbeat. Our satisfaction is something just those can feel who were childless for over 5 years. So continue accepting and continue attempting.
Much thanks to You all!!!

Hi @irissean.. congratulations on your pregnancy!
So great to know your IVF was successful quickly and everything went well. May this baby fulfill you with happiness and love after all these years of TTC!
How many times did you have to go to biotex to have IVF done? Can you tell me the average cost? Pm me please.. thanks!

Anari 11-10-17 07:21 AM

Hello, and we also visited biotexcom. But we were interested in surrogacy. Because in our country is allowed non-commercial surrogacy. I do not understand why in our country commercial surrogacy is forbidden? After all, who wants to help childless couples for free? Even a relative or friend has the right to refuse. Because pregnancy is a very important matter. And when a woman carries a child for herself, she realizes that she needs to do everything to make the baby born healthy. And if a woman will bear a child of another's child, and if it is also free, then what should she have an incentive? Perhaps self-sacrifice, compassion? But these charitable impulses quickly pass when faced with toxicosis, superfluous kilograms. For me, the process is generally unacceptable when a mother carries a child to her daughter. For me it sounds wild, I can not even imagine how women agree to this. In my eyes they do it from complete despair. But it's so impossible, this is a complete contradiction. Therefore, we abandoned this kind of surrogacy. And we went to the place where there is a comercial surrogacy. And we did not regret our decision. In the clinic, all work pretty quickly and harmoniously. We have not lost a single minute in vain. We are very glad that we decided on this. We decided on surrogacy after 2 failed IVF cycles. Although my husband is not at first agree on surrogacy. He was afraid that we would not be able to resolve legal issues. But his fears were in vain, fortunately. But since I started a severe depression, he could not refuse me. I do not know why my depression started at that moment. But it was then that I felt that I could not postpone it any longer. I was suddenly so scared that time would fly by so quickly and we would be left alone. Although after an unsuccessful IVF my husband and I agreed that we will give up trying to have children. We agreed that we will live together and do not regret it. But as you see our agreements were wrecked, fortunately.