Baby Corner

Old 05-03-09, 11:56 AM
is Uber Busy...
Kaleb's Mom

Thanked 126 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Question AF and weight loss/exercise

How do you deal with AF when it comes to exercising and weight loss?

I get really bad cramps and I hurt a lot most months but I usually take some advil and keep on trucking. I usually find that if I exercise it helps alleviate the pain.

I also find that I crave a lot of sweets when it is time for AF but I try hard to moderate it and only have a little if I absolutely have to have it.

I also find that when it's time for AF that either I don't lose weight at all that week or I lose only maybe a 1 lb.

How does AF affect your weight loss and exercise regimen?

Old 05-03-09, 12:02 PM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 1620%

It really doesn't affect me too much. I continue to exercise as normal and I don't suffer with cramps or anything.

Old 05-03-09, 09:55 PM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Weekly Activity 420%

I don't get cramps but I used to get really tired and crave sweets (well any type of food in general really). Before I started exercising I'd gain a good 5 lbs that week and drop them the following week. Now I only gain a lb or so mostly and my cravings have diminished a lot.

AF is not as heavy as it used to be either. I wonder if it's because I've lost weight or if they've finally just settled down from having Nick 4 yrs ago?

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools