Baby Corner

Old 03-17-05, 04:07 PM
Landon's Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.91%
Default Was soo good...

I was sooo good last week, drank a lot of water and tried to keep snacking down to a minimum. Even exercised 4 times last week. Then this week Aunt Flo

is visiting and I have been drinking soda and eating sweets a lot. The only good thing I've done all week is I've done at least 3 sets of aerobics and weight training this week. I promise starting this weekend I'm going to get back on track!

Old 03-17-05, 07:30 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

Hang in there...we all have times when we get off track..simply start over and keep going!!!

Old 03-18-05, 03:55 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 63 Times
Weekly Activity 5.45%

It has happens, I get that way once a month as well and then get back on track. In fact, this week has been my week. Hang in there and be proud for what you were able to do.

Old 03-18-05, 04:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.91%

i agree...we all have that week.

Latest Articles
Boost Your Fertility With Diet
Boosting your chances of conceiving can be as simple as making a few changes in your nutrition and diet, starting today.

Humor in Pregnancy and Parenthood a Necessity!
There sure are stressful times during pregnancy, and in being a parent, but humor in pregnancy and parenthood is a must have if you're going to survive!

Baby Development: When Will Baby Be Rolling Over
Find out when to expect your baby to roll over, how to know he's ready, and how to keep your baby safe when the rolling begins.

When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools