Baby Corner

Old 06-24-12, 08:31 PM
is enjoying life!
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 253.18%

They are there still, but not nearly as bad. You have to pull on my skin to see them better. Sorry I can't help you more, but if I hear something that works; I will definitely tell you!

I also still need to lose 10 lbs to be back at prepregnancy weight and this was almost 3 years ago lol It's been really hard to lose the weight and I have never had this much trouble.
Thank you Payday1989!
MollysMommy (06-30-12)

Old 06-29-12, 08:24 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 122.73%

I have heard of this cream called mederma it is supose to be for old and new stretch marks i have never used it but my friend Kim has and it worked for her
Thank you Mekka!
MollysMommy (06-30-12)

Old 06-30-12, 12:20 PM
is a stay at home Mommy<3
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 2261.36%

Im in the same boat with the weight gain problem and the losing the baby weight, at least your stretch marks are faded Payday1989

Mekka, is that something you have to order from somewhere? i havent seen it in stores. Thank you for the help, bc i will deff try that!!

I read this icon i saw and it had a womans stomach with stretch marks on it and it said something like
'Your body is not ruined now, You're a tiger who earned her stripes.'
i thought that was pretty cute and wanted to share it with other mommies

Old 06-30-12, 02:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 122.73%

Im pretty sure that she bought it from walgreens. It takes about 2 to 3 months to see results so dont give up after a couple of weeks.

Old 07-10-12, 08:20 PM
is a stay at home Mommy<3
Community Member

Thanked 4 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 2261.36%

okay, i will go there and try it, thanks for the info!

Latest Articles
Humor in Pregnancy and Parenthood a Necessity!
There sure are stressful times during pregnancy, and in being a parent, but humor in pregnancy and parenthood is a must have if you're going to survive!

Baby Development: When Will Baby Be Rolling Over
Find out when to expect your baby to roll over, how to know he's ready, and how to keep your baby safe when the rolling begins.

When Becoming Parents Kills Your Coupledom
It's a common problem after baby arrives to forget about the most important part of your family: Your Marriage. Find out why marriages seem to fall apart after baby, and how to get back to being the couple you once were.

How to Afford a Baby in the U.S. Today
It's true that raising a baby through the college years is expensive, especially today. However, with savvy financial skills, any couple can afford a baby today. Learn how!

Celebrity Baby News: August 2014
August 2014 was hopping with new celebrity births and pregnancy announcements from celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Kelsey Grammer, Christian Bale, and Christina Ricci. Get the details here!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools