Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Fitness and Weight Loss Club >
What kind of changes have you made...

What kind of changes have you made...

Reply Post New Topic

• Sheri Sheri's Avatar 03-12-07 | 02:24 AM
  • to help you reach your goal?

I have switched from white to whole grain bread, i buy whole wheat pasta instead of reg., I try to drink extra water and I make a conscious effort to include more vegies and fruit in my diet. I really need to make a habit of exercising!

Now if only I could see faster results!

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 03-12-07 | 02:44 AM
  • My changes aren't for the diet as such, but more to help with the infertility problems... but I have cut sugar, wheat and dairy out of my diet... although I cheat once in awhile as it is so hard to cut those things out... I am doing pretty good...

I am also making a conscience effort to actually make it to aquasize and the gym three times a week minimum...

I have always been good about drinking water, so sticking with that!
  • tichatte tichatte's Avatar 03-12-07 | 09:51 PM
  • Taking all the weight loss info I have learned and can spout off so easily, and actually losing. Also realizing the phrase nothing taste as good as skinny feels, I may not make skinny, but I will work the heck out of healthy. Also seeing that I needed to loose weight to be considered overweight on a BMI chart

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 03-12-07 | 10:02 PM
  • I have switched from 2% to 1% milk, big deal for me as I grew up drinking whole milk. Not snacking my way through the day. I ham working on making 2 new healthy dinners this week. Go to Cooking Light magazine's website. They have tons and tons and tons of good receipes. Working out at least 5X per week.
  • Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 03-13-07 | 09:59 AM
  • I've been trying to start exercising at least 3 times a week. I've also been doing weight watchers again to help me shrink my portions and learn to eat more fruits and veggies. It's also really good for keeping me from eating out! I've also been drinking only water. No juices, pop or koolaid for me. Just good old water. I've noticed that I actually crave water a lot now. In fact I need a big glass right now