Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

what makes you "fat"

Reply Post New Topic

• ~Debra~ ~Debra~'s Avatar 03-11-07 | 11:08 AM
  • I think a lot of mine has to do with stress at work... I don't really overeat or eat because I am sad... I also think I am the same way as Sheri, I tend to do more for others than myself...
  • tichatte tichatte's Avatar 03-11-07 | 04:53 PM
  • The weekends, I do so well throughout the week, then when I am at home w/ the family, I take 2 steps back, I would be a rail if I could overcome the weekend binge.
  • Sheri Sheri's Avatar 03-12-07 | 01:48 AM
  • Wow Trisha you have lost a lot of weight!!! Good for you! Care to share your secret?

• MomOf4Monkeys MomOf4Monkeys's Avatar 03-12-07 | 10:05 AM
  • It's a combination of things for me. I am very much an emotional eater - If I'm really happy, I eat. Really depressed, I eat. Bored, I eat. Makes it worse that I know this, doesn't it? Weekends are another thing. Even if I do great all week, my "diet" goes right out the window when everyone's home on the weekend. And then my last excuse is my four kids. Seems there's always something coming up and getting in the way of my exercise routine...

• DEE DEE's Avatar 03-12-07 | 12:19 PM
  • Pregnancy made me fat. I have never had any problems with my weight. Actually, while I was battling infertility I gained about 20 pounds in 7 months but I did 3 invitro cycles (1 miscarriage) during that 7 months and I chalked it up to infertility drugs and stress. I got that 20 pounds off in 3 months and didn't gain any of it back. I gained about 43 pounds while I was pregnant with Julia and having a heck of a time getting the last 15 pounds off now.