Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club $5 coupon good today only (12/18) Walgreens

$5 coupon good today only (12/18) Walgreens

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 12-18-07, 12:42 PM
Mom of three

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default $5 coupon good today only (12/18) Walgreens

On the Walgreens website, near the top on the left hand side is a printable coupon good for $5 off of a $20 purchase.

Pampers are on sale for $9 bag. So after work I am going to go pick up three bags. I also have three $1 coupons that expire on 12/31. So with those coupons three coupons the three bags will be $24. Then I will use the store $5 coupon to bring them down to $19.

So it will be $6.34/bag of Pampers.

You can use the coupon for anything except prescriptions, alocohol, tobacco & gift cards.... but I am definitely using one for diapers.

Even without the three $1 coupons, it would only be $22 for three bags which would be $7.34 each. I know here the Walmart every day price of Pampers and Huggies is $9.54/bag.

Here is a link to the coupon.

and if I find something else there I want, I can go back with DD and pick that up also. We only live a couple mins away from Walgreens. I printed out three coupons in case I want to buy more stuff.

**** if you only want the $5 off coupon, then only print the first page. the second page has some other gift items on it. the third page is christmas decor stuff and the fourth page prints with only the bottom junk on the page. if you don't select to only print page 1 then you will get four pages. ****

Last edited by butterfly25; 12-18-07 at 12:44 PM.

Old 12-18-07, 12:53 PM
Mom of three

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I see that my direct link didn't work. Just go to

and click on the yellow banner that says Tuesday, December 18th only! It is on the right side. There is a pic of a woman in a white hat with a snowflake.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools