Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club Am I letting my head make stuff up?

Am I letting my head make stuff up?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-30-09, 10:38 AM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 95.56%
Exclamation Am I letting my head make stuff up?

Hey Ladies

So I got the second blood work back and my loss is confirmed but then yesterday I had weird cramps randomly and right now I feel like I could barf everywhere. Do you think the liklihood is best that my coffee and yogurt arent settling well or is there a chance something weird happened and Im still pregnant? Its kinda weirding me out.
I think its safe to assume I have issues...hah....any suggestions? Like maybe go buy a preg test at lunch or something just in case? Or forget about it? Every doc I've gone to has been blah down here and I really don't want to go waste money on seeing one again for possibly no reason...

Old 06-30-09, 10:45 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 34.44%

I think that your stomach may just be upset in general. I felt pretty bad for a few weeks after my m/c. Not sure if it was from the m/c itself or just from all I had been through.

I think the blood tests are pretty reliable--- but if you will feel better doing a pg test, it can't hurt. I know if I'd done that I would have probably burst into tears.

When was your m/c? Could you have ovulated since then??

Old 06-30-09, 10:49 AM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 95.56%

I think youre right...I just have my nervous ticks..and its like I've kinda gotten it thru my head at this point but still wish it was there ya know. Ill probably do the test just because. I believe I posted the day of the m/c it was not last monday but the monday before...15th i think. I normally have my period like right around now so...Im not sure?
Its probably going to make me cry too...but now its like consuming me...and I have to go to this stupid database something training meeting for the next two hours and all I'm gonna do is sit there and fidgit I bet..hah.

Old 06-30-09, 10:54 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 34.44%

Well, whenever you bled with your m/c -- that's day 1. So you could be ovulating.

Old 06-30-09, 12:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 95.56%

wait so that like counted for my period? its not possible im preg again is it?? that quick?? oh goodness im trippin out
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools