Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > January - March Due Date Club >
Am I really the only one here??

Am I really the only one here??

Closed Thread Post New Topic

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 06-28-10 | 03:48 AM

•  
    7wks today. tiredness, nausea, breathlessness...I really don't remember it being this hard on Lucy but I suppose I didn't have a toddler either

For those that don't know me, my name is Therese, I have one DD Lucy aged 2yrs 4mths and is love of our lives. Married to DH for 11yrs we waited A LONG time for Lucy (10+ yrs) and now 2yrs later we are blessed again.

I'm very very nervous right now, shock is not wearing off and I'm panicking about the effect on Lucy, will I cope, will it sleep??? Lucy never did, and I'm only now getting to sleep properly and BAM back to square one. I suppose that's why pregnancy is 9mths, long enough for you to deal with all your issues

Hopefully I won't be here on my lonesome for long. Due date is Feb 14th so another Feb baby for me, mind you I had Lucy by c-section at 38wks so probably will happen again so more like early Feb.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 06-28-10 | 09:08 AM
  • Congrats Therese!!! Hope you have a healthy and happy 7 more months!!!!
Thank you Keepers!
mac71 (06-28-10)
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 06-28-10 | 09:56 AM
  • How did I miss this??? I'm so happy for you!

Don't worry about Lucy. She'll adapt. Marek was only 18 months when Lukas came along, and he's just fine. It will be hard for a bit, but since Lucy will be 3 when the new one comes along, she'll be a good helper!
Thank you rudolphia!
mac71 (06-28-10)
  • MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 06-28-10 | 10:09 AM
  • OMG wonderful news Therese! CONGRATS!!!!!!
Thank you MrsPook!
mac71 (06-28-10)
  • 3Princes 06-28-10 | 11:25 AM
  • OMG really???

I am SO SO happy for you!

YAYAYAYAYAYAAY!!!!!
Thank you 3Princes!
mac71 (06-28-10)