Baby Corner

Old 08-26-07, 08:45 PM
Ava and Ethan's mama!

Thanked 136 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Anyone care to share?

I know this is a touchy subject for most of us, but would anyone like to share how much weight they have gained so far? I have gained a total of 9 lbs, but actually I am saying 6 lbs because I lost 3 lbs in the first trimester. So I am just going with the 6!

Old 08-26-07, 09:01 PM
OMG I have 4 kids! :)

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ugh. I'm only at 10 weeks and have already gained 7 lbs! There's nothing I can do about it at this point though. I absolutely have to keep my stomach full at all times in order to even barely keep the nausea under some sort of control. I literally have to eat every 30 minutes and at least once in the middle of the night. It is awful. Plus, even the slightest exertion makes me feel horrible too, so I've gone from being fairly active to completely sedentary.

I can not wait to get past this morning sickness phase so that I can get my consumption and activity back to where I would like it to be.

Old 08-26-07, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

i haven't gained any weight yet but my goal is under 25 pounds b/c i'm a diabetic

Old 08-26-07, 09:43 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

i lost weight at beginning, not sure of amount. I gained 4 at last appt, so am gonna start from here i guess

Old 08-26-07, 09:55 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I haven't gained anything either, which shocks me, cuz my tummy is sticking out, I guess it is just all shifting, I still think it is the crazy PCOS that does this... I guess depending on the day, or time of the day, there is sometimes a pound or two difference, but that depends on when I weigh myself!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools